The Old Tolt Bridge
- Title: The Old Tolt Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jack Macdonald Park
- Nearest Town: Carnation
- Notes: I have shot from this location before and found that it requires a little luck with trying to acquire the right cloud formations and light. Most mornings you will find this area fogged in until long after sunrise but can also lend to some unique picture effects as well.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Shot this in the early morning just prior to the sun peeking over the Cascade Mountains in the distance. Storm was receding and their were some breaks in the weather which made for a good composition. I used a Nikon D800, Nikon 24-70mm,Nikon Cable release and Gitzo tripod. B+W UV filter.
- Gear: Nikon D800 with Nikon 24-70mm, and Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 65 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!