- Title: Lightning Over The Palouse
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snake River
- Nearest Town: Starbuck
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Palouse Falls State Park is in eastern Washington state just north of the Snake River. It's an amazing place. When I arrived late in the afternoon a thunders tome was brewing. I set up and waited. I used a ND filter to make sure I had long exposures so I could capture some lightning. I shot 7 vertical shots and stitched them together in PS6 so I can print it large.
- Gear: Canon 5DMK2 - Zeiss 21mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 173 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!