North Head Lighthouse At Twilight
- Title: North Head Lighthouse At Twilight
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cape Disappointment
- Nearest Town: Ilwaco
- Brief Directions: Drive Loop 100 from Ilwaco and go to the North Head Lighthouse road, then walk 1/4 mile down the path to the lighthouse.
- Notes: North Head Lighthouse
July 28, 2012
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
20s f/5.6 at 24.0mm iso100
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 28-Jul-2012 21:50:20
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 24 mm
Exposure Time 20.00 sec
ISO Equivalent 100
©2012 Jim Stiles
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It is extremely rare to get sunsets like this on this stretch of the coast, and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I setup two hours before sunset, photographed through golden hour, and sunset, and finished with this at one hour after sunset.
This image is 5 images combined together via Photomatix, then re-imported into Lightroom 4 and processed completely there. Nothing has been added to this image that did not exist in any of the original 5 images. The only manipulations have been to push/pull specific areas within the composition to balance out the final image to what I had originally envisioned when I setup to shoot this.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 95 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!