Mt Rainer National Park At Dusk
- Title: Mt Rainer National Park At Dusk
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt Rainer National Park
- Nearest Town: Longmire
- Brief Directions: Rt 706 to Nisqually Entrance of the Park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Got in late to Washington and was rushing up to Mt Rainer National Park to pitch a tent for the evening. It was raining most of the way. Then we came around the bend at Kautz Creek, and the clouds were rolling away....there she sat in all her glory.
- Gear: Canon EOS 20D, Benro Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 141 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!