Browns Point, Olympic National Park At Sunrise & Low Tide
- Title: Browns Point, Olympic National Park At Sunrise & Low Tide
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kalaloch, Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Forks, WA
- Brief Directions: Kalaloch Lodge, Olympic National Park and walk north to Brown's Point
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Camped at Kalaloch, in the Olympic National Park. I was eager to walk up the beach at dawn and low tide to see the star fish on the sea stacks. But what caught my eye was the ripples of the tide pools in the silver light of the morning.
- Gear: Canon EOS 20d, Benro Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 133 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!