Second Beach At Low Tide & Dusk
- Title: Second Beach At Low Tide & Dusk
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: South End of Secod Beach
- Nearest Town: Forks, WA
- Brief Directions: Head west from Forks, Wa escaping all the vampires, then meander down to second beach for 73 miles of wilderness beach.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This panoramic shot was stitched using Lightroom 3.0. While doing some wilderness camping in the Olympic National Park, I was fortunate to capture the sea stacks of Second Beach at low tide and at sunset, two unique characteristics which helped frame this shot.
- Gear: Canon EOS 20D, Benro Tripod, Lowerpro Back Pack
This Photo Has Been Viewed 170 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!