Second Beach Sea Stack At Sunrise
- Title: Second Beach Sea Stack At Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Forks, Wa
- Brief Directions: Head west from Forks, Wa escaping all the vampires, then meander down to second beach for 73 miles of wilderness beach.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: We were doing some wildnerness beach camping on Labor Day Weekend. The timing was superb as the morning light and low tide were combined to create this somewhat mystical shot of a sea stack at Second Beach in the Olympic National Park.
- Gear: Canon EOS 20D, Lowerpro Bag, Benro Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 100 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!