Olympic Mountains, Dawn Storm
- Title: Olympic Mountains, Dawn Storm
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Notes: f/8 @ 1/15 sec; ISO 200; Auto exposure; Partial metering mode; Auto WB; RAW capture
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A squall forms over the Olympic mountains at dawn with first light illuminating Mount Olympus and highlighting the clouds and falling rain with glowing orange tints.
- Gear: Canon 5D II; 70-200 mm @ 80 mm; Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 430 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!