Early Fall Sunrise Over Puget Sound
- Title: Early Fall Sunrise Over Puget Sound
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Harstine Island
- Nearest Town: Shelton
- Brief Directions: Early Fall sunrise over the Puget Sound as viewed from the Northern tip of Harstine Island in Mason County, Washington.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: With the Kittitas Valley full of smoke from the wildland fires burning in Central Washington, our family was fortunate to get away and stay at a family friend’s cabin on Harstine Island in Mason County, Washington for the weekend. The Puget Sound was only a few minute’s walk from the cabin so we took full advantage of hanging out near the water.
I captured this image on Sunday morning during the low tide as the sun rose over Key Peninsula and the Puget Sound.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 80-200 f2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 102 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!