Pre-dawn Mt Rainier
- Title: Pre-dawn Mt Rainier
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Washington Cascades
- Nearest Town: Ashford, WA
- Brief Directions: Two hours east of Tacoma, Washington to the White River entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. Hike five hours to the top of Steamboat Prow. An ice axe is advised. Await the dawn.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Emmons Glacier on Mt. Rainier reflects pre-dawn glow from Steamboat Prow, 10,000 ft.
- Gear: Basic mountaineering gear: boots, ice axe, crampons, warm clothing
This Photo Has Been Viewed 790 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!