- Title: Nason Creek
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chelan County
- Nearest Town: Leavenworth
- Brief Directions: One of many pullouts along highway 2 just west of the Lake Wenatchee rest area.
- Notes: Nason Creek
Chelan County, Washington
October 17, 2012
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
1/25s f/11.0 at 63.0mm iso100
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 17-Oct-2012 11:17:38
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 63 mm
Exposure Time 1/25 sec
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias 0
White Balance cloudy
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2012 Jim Stiles
Prints available at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/jimstiles/works/9645509-nason-creek
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I've driven past this spot hundreds of times but never stopped to see if there might be something worth photographing. I tend to be more focused on getting my final destination for the day then stopping along the journey to get some shots. Glad I decided to stop on this day!
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor, B+W Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 298 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!