Sky River Sunrise
- Title: Sky River Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snohomish County
- Nearest Town: Sultan
- Brief Directions: Shot from the bridge over the Skykomish river on 311th St in Sultan, Washington.
- Notes: Sky River Sunrise
January 4, 2012
Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
10s f/11.0 at 148.0mm iso100
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 04-Jan-2012 07:36:06
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Flash Used No
Focal Length 148 mm
Exposure Time 10.00 sec
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias -1/3
White Balance shade
Exposure Program aperture priority
Focus Distance Infinite
©2012 Jim Stiles
Prints available at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/jimstiles/works/9743736-sky-river-sunrise
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Western Washington experiences the most intense and dramatic sunrises and sunsets of the year every January. I don't have a good scientific explanation for it, but I do know from photographing this area for over 30 years that it is so. This photo was captured on my way to work and is within about 1 mile from my home.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 994 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!