Sky River Sunrise
- Title: Sky River Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snohomish County
- Nearest Town: Sultan
- Brief Directions: Sultan, Washington is 22 miles east of Everett on US highway 2. In Sultan turn right onto 311th Ave and shoot from the bridge looking east.
- Notes: Sky River Sunrise
January 2, 2013
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
0.8s f/16.0 at 115.0mm iso50
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 02-Jan-2013 08:35:04
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 115 mm
Exposure Time 0.80 sec
ISO Equivalent 50
©2013 Jim Stiles
Prints available at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/jimstiles/works/9808401-sky-river-sunrise
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I am very lucky to live in such a beautiful area! Every year, the first two weeks of January produce the most intense sunrises and sunsets. This scene is about 1 mile down river from my home and I get to time my morning commute to coincide with the sunrises. The mountains in the background are the Cascades and the river is the Skykomish.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 124 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!