A Time To Reflect....
- Title: A Time To Reflect....
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: La Push
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I and another photographer friend (Marco) of mine spent 6 days on the Olympic Peninsula in December, 5 of which we were shooting in side-ways rain. Then we were blessed with a beautiful clear morning, but very cold. We decided to head to Second Beach and see what the conditions were like there. All the days of standing in the rain paid off when we got to the beach and the tide was receding and it was BEAUTIFUL. My buddy Marco and I had the whole place to ourselves!
I set my camera on my trusty tripod, made my setting for ISO 100, f.25, 4 second exposure, set my 10-24mm lens to 13mm and waited for a small wave to come into the frame and shot away via a cable release.
I hope you enjoy viewing this image as much as I had creating it.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 10-24mm, tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 169 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!