Washington State Ferry, Puyallup Crossing Puget Sound
- Title: Washington State Ferry, Puyallup Crossing Puget Sound
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snohomish County
- Nearest Town: Edmonds
- Brief Directions: Marina Park sits at the south end of the Edmonds waterfront right on Puget Sound facing east.
- Notes: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS USM
1/250s f/8.0 at 500.0mm iso400 hide exif
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 02-Jan-2013 10:02:00
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 500 mm
Exposure Time 1/250 sec
ISO Equivalent 400
Exposure Bias -1/3
White Balance auto
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2013 Jim Stiles
Prints available at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/jimstiles/works/9825365-washington-state-ferry-puyallup-cruising-from-edmonds-to-kingston
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Washington State Ferry, Puyallup Cruising from Edmonds to Kingston
Puget Sound, Washington State
January 2, 2012
On my daily commute to work I get to see the Olympics in various places
along the way. Usually when I see them standing out in full glory early in
the morning I just have to look the other way and get myself to work. Well
on this particular morning I just drove right on past my place of
employment and headed down to Marina Park in Edmonds and grabbed
some shots before heading into the office. I am so glad I finally forced
myself to just DO IT!
The two tall peaks featured in this photo are called "The Brothers" and
stand at 6,843 feet above sea level, and are 36 miles from where I shot
this, forming one of the most beautiful sections of the Olympic Mountains.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 II Tele-extender, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Wimberly II Gimbal Head, RRS Leveling Base, RRS, Long Lens Stabalizer, Canon Intervalometer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 152 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!