Twilight Over Seattle
- Title: Twilight Over Seattle
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: King County
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Notes: Smith Tower, Pioneer Square, SODO, and Elliott Bay
From 730 Feet Above the City, Seattle, Washington
February 6, 2013
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
30s f/8.0 at 24.0mm iso200
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 06-Feb-2013 18:41:17
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 24 mm
Exposure Time 30.00 sec
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias 0
White Balance auto
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2013 Jim Stiles
All Rights Reserved
Prints available at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/jimstiles/works/9954291-twilight-above-downtown-seattle
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Getting up REAL high in the tallest building in Seattle in time for twilight was an awesome point of view for "blue hour".
The building in the lower left corner of the frame is Smith Tower and when it was built it was the tallest building west of the MIssissippi for many years. Now look at how dwarfed it appears! The rest of this view takes in Elliott Bay, the SODO district, Pioneer Square and West Seattle.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 128 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!