Descending Unicorn Peak, Mt. Rainier Ntl Park, Wa
- Title: Descending Unicorn Peak, Mt. Rainier Ntl Park, Wa
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Rainier Ntl Park
- Nearest Town: Longmire
- Description: This image was captured on a spring climb of Unicorn Peak in the Tattoosh Range as my team was getting ready to rappel off the summit. Although this summit is supposed to have one of the best views of Mt. Rainier in the entire park, we were thwarted cloud cover the entire day. www.scottrubey.com
- Gear: Nikon F6, Nikon 17-35 f/2.8, Fuji Velvia 100F
This Photo Has Been Viewed 128 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!