Late Winter Storm Clearing Out
- Title: Late Winter Storm Clearing Out
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snohomish County
- Nearest Town: Index
- Brief Directions: Drive US Highway 2 east from Everett about 36 miles and turn left onto the Index-Galena road. Go 1 mile and turn left, crossing the bridge over the river.
- Notes: Date/Time 22-Mar-2013 12:01:18
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 38 mm
Exposure Time 1/30 sec
ISO Equivalent 50
©2013 Jim Stiles
All Rights Reserved
Prints Available At: http://www.redbubble.com/people/jimstiles/works/10127226-late-winter-storm-clearing-out
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Late Winter Storm Clearing Out
We had a rather surprise late winter storm today that dropped snow in various selected areas of Western Washington including where I live. I spent the entire morning chasing down snow shots and ended the event in the town of Index where I captured this stunning view of Mount Index and the North Fork of the Skykomish River.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor, B+W Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 201 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!