Lime Kiln Lighthouse Sunset
- Title: Lime Kiln Lighthouse Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Juan Island
- Nearest Town: Friday Harbor
- Brief Directions: Go to Friday Harbor via the Washington State Ferry from Anacortes, and drive to the Lime Kiln State Park.
- Notes: Lime Kiln Lighthouse, Just before the sun went down
Lime Kiln Lighthouse State Park, San Juan Island, Washington
May 4, 2013
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
1/15s f/16.0 at 70.0mm iso50
Date/Time 04-May-2013 20:02:37
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 70 mm
Exposure Time 1/15 sec
ISO Equivalent 50
©2013 Jim Stiles
All Rights Reserved
- Description: From moment to moment throughout a glorious sunset the subtleties of light change dynamically all throughout. Occasionally we photographers are blessed with those rarest of sunsets that just go from nice to unbelievable! During this sequence it made me think about the ever changing disposition of life and aging in general and made me think and feel about how grateful I am for all the experiences I have had in life and to celebrate the good and not so good as opportunities to shape me as a person and human being I have become!
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, RRS level base, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 135 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!