Big Sitka Spruce Frens
- Title: Big Sitka Spruce Frens
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Forks
- Brief Directions: Rt 101 to Upper Hoh Road towards the Hoh visitor center, on the right just after entering the park.
- Notes: Crop from a slightly larger image to neaten up composition.Nice diffused light from a bright overcast sky on a rainy drizzly day.It's a Rain forest you know and that's what it did most of the time I was there. I used a lens hood to keep rain off the front element, a water proof stuff sack that's had the bottom opened up and Velcro attached to snug it down around various sized lenses as a rain cover and I carry a synthetic chammy in my camera bag to wipe off the drops.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Intimate Landscape Shot from a short hike thru the area called Big Sitka Spruce. Shot from on top of a downed spruce about five feet above the ground.
- Gear: Sony A 900 Carl Zeiss rio-Sonnar 2.8 24-70 ZA Circular PolarizerVa
This Photo Has Been Viewed 82 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!