Mt. Adams At Takhlakh Lake
C. A. Fields
- Title: Mt. Adams At Takhlakh Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Forest Service Rd. 5601
- Nearest Town: Randle, WA
- Brief Directions: South on S.R. 131 from Randle, WA, proceed 1 mile, stay left at the Y then S.E. on FS Rd. 23 for 30 miles then left on FS Rd. 2329 to FS Rd. 5601, then 3/4-mile to the campground.
- Notes: Fantastic early morning and sunset shots can be had of Mt. Adams and Takhlakh Lake right from the campground. Many photo opportunities are nearby, so plan to spend a few days here.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: CPL, Tripod, Bug Spray!
This Photo Has Been Viewed 3423 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!