C. A. Fields
- Title: Palouse Falls
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: SR 261
- Nearest Town: Washtucna, WA
- Brief Directions: From Washtucna, drive S.W. 5.8 miles on SR 261 to the SR 261/260 junction, then left at the grain elevator. Follow SR 261 S.E. for 8.7 miles to Palouse Falls Road. Turn left, and follow the road to the end (approximately 2.5 miles).
- Notes: Palouse Falls drops from a height of 200 feet, and flows through deep and scenic basalt canyons in the desert at Palouse Falls St. Park. Hike to various viewpoints for different angles and to the upper falls beyond the RR tracks. More views at www.cafields.com .
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Tripod, polarizing filter, ND filter, wide angle lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 856 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!