Twilight At Phinney Bay
- Title: Twilight At Phinney Bay
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lions Park
- Nearest Town: Bremerton
- Notes: The atmospheric conditions in the Puget Sound region in late autumn are perfect, with clear crisp evenings, and still late sunsets. Setting up at Lions Park to catch the evening sunset over the Olympic mountains, I was beginning to disassemble my gear, when I saw the lights coming on across the inlet, and thought that the lighting of the sky, the mirror effect on the water, and the street/house lights on the peninsula across the inlet would make a nice composition.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Playing with timed exposures one October evening at Lions Park, I was able to get this wonderful picture looking across the Port Washington Narrows of Dyes Inlet with a 30 sec exposure at f/8.0 using ISO 100 at a focal length of 24 mm.
- Gear: Canon EOS 40D; EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 648 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!