- Title: Cape Flattery Bonsai
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Makah Reservation
- Nearest Town: Neah Bay
- Brief Directions: Cape Flattery, located on the Makah Reservation in NW Washington. Cape Flattery is the farthest NW point of the contiguous US.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Bonsai tree at the edge of the cliffs at Cape Flattery
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 10-22 3.5-4.5 USM, circular polarizer, slit neutral density filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1015 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!