Clearing Storm At Dawn, Mount Baker From The Divide
- Title: Clearing Storm At Dawn, Mount Baker From The Divide
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Glacier
- Brief Directions: Approximately 2 hours drive from Seattle or Vancouver, BC.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Often neglected for its more famous volcanic sibling Rainier, Mount Baker is less-traveled and wonderful in its own right. Visitors are treated not only to views of the Baker massif, but also to the relentlessly photographed Mount Shuksan as the Mount Baker Wilderness also serves as gateway to the most spectacular areas of the North Cascades National Park and the Pickett Range.
- Gear: Canon 1DsMk3, 17-40mm f4L, 4-stop Grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 822 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!