First Light, Shuksan Ridgeline From The Divide
- Title: First Light, Shuksan Ridgeline From The Divide
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Glacier
- Brief Directions: About two hours' drive from either Seattle or Vancouver, BC.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The trail in the Mount Baker Wilderness known as the Skyline Divide offers views of Mounts Baker, Shuksan, and glimpses of peaks in the Pickett Range of bordering North Cascades National Park. The ever-changeable weather conditions add to your chances of capturing something spectacular here.
- Gear: Canon 1DsMk3, 17-40mm f4L, 3-stop Grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 955 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!