Heaven And Sea, Point Of The Arches
- Title: Heaven And Sea, Point Of The Arches
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Neah Bay
- Brief Directions: About a three hour drive from Seattle to the trailhead on Makah Tribal Land, then a four mile hike over muddy trail and then beach to get to the Point. A permit from the Park Service is required for overnight camping.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Point of the Arches, Olympic National Park is part of Shi Shi Beach on the northern Washington coast. The largest continuous stretch of wilderness coast in the US, the Washington coast has an endless bounty of photographic opportunity in the way of sea stacks, sandstone rock formations, pounding surf and ever-changing light.
- Gear: Canon 1DsMk3, TS-E 24mm f3.5L, 3-stop Reverse Grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1110 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!