Beach 4 Surf
- Title: Beach 4 Surf
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kalaloch
- Nearest Town: Amanda Park
- Brief Directions: The beach is a short hike down (.2 miles) from the trail head parking lot right off HWY 101. The beach is north of the Kalaloch campground and south of the better known Ruby Beach.
- Notes: Canon 40D
focal length 10mm
1/5 sec at f /9.0
.9 ND Grad
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Beach 4 is another great wild beach in the Kalaloch area of the Olympic National Park in Washington state. Here you will find tide pools and access to surf fishing.
- Gear: Canon 40D, 10-22mm, .9 ND Grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 983 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!