Sperry Peak, Fresh Snow
Randal R. Ketchem
- Title: Sperry Peak, Fresh Snow
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mountain Loop Highway
- Nearest Town: Granite Falls
- Brief Directions: From Granite Falls on the Mountain Loop Highway, drive about 28 miles to Forest Service road 4065 on the right. The Mountain Loop Highway closes in the later winter at about 23 miles from Granite Falls at Forest Service Road 4052, so you may need snowshoes! Turn right on NF-4065 and drive to near the end of the road, about 2 miles. Views of Sperry Peak are West/Southwest.
- Notes: While views are beautiful from the road, the end of the road is a trail head.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: The views are wide, so a wide angle lens is a must. The views ar
This Photo Has Been Viewed 718 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!