Second Beach, Olympic National Park
- Title: Second Beach, Olympic National Park
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US 101
- Nearest Town: La Push
- Brief Directions: From Hwy 101, turn West on La Push Road just north of Forks, Washington. Parking for the trailhead will be on your left prior to reaching La Push.
- Notes: A 0.7 mile trail takes you to second beach. Time your visit with low tide to see the starfish abundant tidepools. There are many seastacks and tidepools to photograph.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Wet weather gear, tripod, circular polarizer for shooting sea li
This Photo Has Been Viewed 882 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!