- Title: Cascade Creek Falls
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Baker Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Glacier
- Brief Directions: Head east from the town of Glacier on the Mt. Baker Highway. Turn Right on Glacier Creek Road, and then immediately left. Follow this road for about 4.5 miles and you should see the falls up on your right. Then its just a little scurry up and your there.
- Description: A beautiful waterfall near the town of Glacier, Washington. There were so many rivulets cascading down everywhere that it was difficult to compose. That and the only way to get this shot was to hike up the steep hillside next to the waterfall and then wade across part of the falls, skirt the slippery rocks and find a place to set up in the middle where there wasn't to much spray.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 12-24mm lens, B+W Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 631 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!