- Title: Sprite Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US-2
- Nearest Town: Leavenworth
- Brief Directions: Drive four miles west of Leavenworth on Icicle Road to Snow Creek trailhead. Hike approximately nine miles up Snow Creek to Enchantment Lakes basin. Sprite Lake lies between Leprechaun and Perfection Lakes.
- Notes: Beautiful, but strenuous hike. Very limited entry allowed, so apply for your wilderness permit in advance. Hike is moderate difficulty for first six miles to Upper Snow Lake; remaining six miles thru Enchantment Lakes Basin to Asgaard Pass very strenuous, requiring some routefinding skills.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Overnight backpack, wilderness permit, map
This Photo Has Been Viewed 821 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!