Point Of The Arches, Wa
- Title: Point Of The Arches, Wa
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: WA-112
- Nearest Town: Makah Indian Reservation
- Brief Directions: WA-112 to Makah Indian Reservation, follow Makah Passage to Shi-Shi Beach trail head. Hike west on the beach Point of Arches.
- Notes: Point of the Arches is an amazing place to photograph. It is about a 5 mile hike but well worth the walk. You can camp right on the beach and lose yourself chasing the light that illuminates sea stacks at Point of the Arches.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Tripod, wide angle lens, camp gear and HIKING SHOES!!!
This Photo Has Been Viewed 925 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!