Autumn Color On Artist Point
- Title: Autumn Color On Artist Point
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Baker National Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Brief Directions: From Seattle, drive north on I-5 to exit 255. Take state route 542 east until Mount Baker National Recreation Area. The road ends at Artist Point.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In the evergreen forests of the Pacific Northwest, autumn brings bright color to shrubs and ground cover, rather than the trees themselves. Here, on the timberline trail at Artist Point, we see the contrast between the backlit reds, oranges, and yellows of the vegetation, and the green of the firs and pines.
- Gear: Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D, KM 18-78mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1267 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!