- Title: Ross Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Highway 20 (North Cascades Highway)
- Nearest Town: Winthrop
- Brief Directions: Take highway 20 west from Winthrop to the Ross Lake Dam trail head. Hike to the lake and from the Ross Lake Resort hike, paddle, or motor up the lake for any number of great scenic shots.
- Notes: There are a number of locations along the lake that provide wonderful landscape views. This location is off of Devil's Creek. We had a brief moment of calm between rain storms and I managed a great shot.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Raingear, good footwear, rain cover for gear, polarizer, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 675 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!