Paradise, Mt Rainier National Park
- Title: Paradise, Mt Rainier National Park
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northwest
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Brief Directions: Paradise, Mount Rainier national park, WA. Taken in August 2010.
- Notes: Easy access by car to Paradise parking and 20 minute walk to this location.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I have been to Mt. Rainier many times in the morning, this is the only time I saw lenticular cloud on top of the mountain. This place is truly a paradise as it is named. In summer, around August wild flowers blossom hills after hill. The wonder of this place around this month is one can enjoy the freezing cold of the winter (sometime below zero) in early morning, the summer warm air when the sun rises, and the beauty of wild flower of spring time all day long.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 17-35mm L f/2.8, Gitzo carbon fiber tripod, Acratech ballhead.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 253 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!