Wallace And Skykomish Rivers At Night
- Title: Wallace And Skykomish Rivers At Night
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snohomish County
- Nearest Town: Sultan
- Brief Directions: Drive east 22 miles from Everett, Washington on highway 2 to Sultan, Washington.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: In the Still of the Night
January 19, 2012
This is the confluence of the Wallace and Skykomish rivers, shot in total darkness. I am so enthralled by shooting in the dark that I will do everything I can to capture more images in the dark as I have the opportunity to do. Night time is my newest favorite time to shoot!
Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
120s f/2.8 at 24.0mm iso200
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 19-Jan-2012 21:44:00
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Flash Used No
Focal Length 24 mm
Exposure Time 120.00 sec
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias 0
White Balance 2300k
Metering Mode center weighted (2)
Exposure Program Bulb
©2012 Jim Stiles
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 127 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!