- Title: Rainy Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rainy Pass
- Nearest Town: Early Winters, WA.
- Brief Directions: Take Hwy. 20 East from I-5 & head towards Newhalem, go through Newhalem towards the town of Early Winters, Rainy Lake is in between Newhalem & Early Winters.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A short, easy one mile hike to Rainy Lake (wheelchair accessible). It's not often you get up there with snow on the ground. Hwy. 20 gets closed down for the winter due to to much snow & avalanches. So with seeing six inches of fresh snow on the ground I hiked up there to see this view.
- Gear: Canon 7D 18-200 Canon Lens, B&W circular polarizer, Manfrotto 055XPROB, & Giotto MH 1300
This Photo Has Been Viewed 85 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!