Olympic Mountains From Deception Pass State Park, Wa Usa
- Title: Olympic Mountains From Deception Pass State Park, Wa Usa
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Skagit Valley
- Nearest Town: Anacortes
- Brief Directions: 1.5 hours north of Seattle, Deception Pass is on Fidalgo Island, also the gatway to the San Juan Islands. The image looks southwest over the Strait of Juan de Fuca towards Port Angeles, roughly 25 miles to the Olympic Mountains, part of Oly NP.
- GPS Longitude: 122
- GPS Latitude: 48
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: View of the Olympic Mountains in Washington State from Bowman Bay in Deception Pass State Park, WA USA
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark 2, Canon 70-200 F, 2x Extension
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!