Coastal Sea Stacks, Makah Bay, Wa Usa
- Title: Coastal Sea Stacks, Makah Bay, Wa Usa
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Neah Bay
- Brief Directions: A five hour drive from Seattle, take a ferry to Bainbridge or Kingston and follow directions to Port Angeles. Follow Highway 101 west, then highway 112 to Neah Bay. Makah Bay is southwest of Cape Flattery on Hobuck Beach.
- GPS Longitude: 124
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: View of the north side of Makah Bay on the Pacific Ocean 6 miles from the most northwesterly corner of the continental US in Washington State and the Makah Nation.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark 2, Canon 70-200 EF
This Photo Has Been Viewed 103 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!