Floating Over The Methow Valley
- Title: Floating Over The Methow Valley
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Okanogan County
- Nearest Town: Winthrop, Washington
- Brief Directions: The best directions are simply to Google Wintrhop, Washington and follow their directions. Be aware, that the North Cascades Highway is closed over Washington Pass every winter.
- Notes: Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
1/80s f/11.0 at 115.0mm iso200
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 04-Mar-2012 08:20:20
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Flash Used No
Focal Length 115 mm
Exposure Time 1/80 sec
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias +1
White Balance cloudy
Metering Mode center weighted
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2012 Jim Stiles
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The first weekend in March for the past 15 years, Winthrop hosts the annual Winthrop Balloon Roundup. The scenery here of these very colorful hot air balloons floating above the snow clad Methow Valley and Cascade Mountains is nothing short of breath takingly beautiful and spectacular!
- Gear: Canon 5D MII, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L USM, Canon 1.4 tele-extender, B+W 77mm Circular Polarizer, Gitzo Tripod GT 3541, Arca Swiss Ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 364 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!