Snow Geese Lift Off En Masse
- Title: Snow Geese Lift Off En Masse
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Fir Island
- Nearest Town: Conway
- Brief Directions: Take Interstate 5 to the Conway exit which is a few miles south of Mt Vernon. Travel west to the first turn which is Fir Island Road. The snow geese in winter leave Skagit Bay early in the morning to feed in the surrounding farm fields.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Thousands of Snow Geese winter in the Skagit Valley.
With Mount Baker as a background, the snow geese lift off from one of the surrounding farm fields.
- Gear: Canon 50D & Canon 100 - 400 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1021 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!