The Falls Of Hills Creek Wv
- Title: The Falls Of Hills Creek Wv
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cranberry Glades
- Nearest Town: Richwood
- Brief Directions: In West Virginia's Monongahela forest.
Near cranbeery glades about 10 miles from Richwood West Virginia
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The highest waterfall in West Virginia at 65 feet.
Hike down a 1 mile trail to the bottom of the gorge to find this beautiful waterfall.
The best time to visit is during the autumn season.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 474 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!