Brush Creek Falls
- Title: Brush Creek Falls
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern WV
- Nearest Town: Athens WV
- Brief Directions: On I-77 in southern WV take Exit 14, go east 200 yards and turn left on Eads Mill Road, go a couple miles to Brush Creek Road on the right, park at the picnic shelter at first bridge, follow path downstream to the falls about 1/4 mile.
- Notes: Anytime is good for this waterfall but second week in October is prettiest.
- GPS Longitude: 37.466752
- GPS Latitude: 81.060269
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Brush Creek Falls in October 2012
- Gear: Sony 580
This Photo Has Been Viewed 219 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!