- Title: Cathedral Falls
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Where the Gauley River and New River meet to form the Kanawha River
- Nearest Town: Gauley Bridge
- Brief Directions: Driving down the mountain from Fayetteville on US 60,(The Midland Trail)one mile east of Gauley Bridge, the falls are on the right side of the road near the bottom of the mountain.
- Notes: There is a roadside marker identifying the Falls at the entrance to a small parking area.(as soon as you pull off the road, you're there!) The Falls were used by both the Southern and Northern armies during the Civil War. Just like all of West Virginia..the view is worth the stop.
- Gear: Olympus FE-340
This Photo Has Been Viewed 373 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!