- Title: Fall Grist Mill
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Babcock State Park
- Nearest Town: Clifftop
- Brief Directions: Located in Fayette County in south central West Virginia, Babcock State Park is easily accessible from Beckley and points south by following US 19 north.
At the US Rt. 60 exit travel east 10 miles to State Rt. 41 South. Babcock's campground is 2 miles south of Rt.60 at Clifftop, while the main park entrance is 2 miles south of Clifftop.
From Charleston, follow Rt. 60 East to Rt. 41 South.
From the east, follow I-64 to the Sam Black Church exit, then follow US Rt. 60 West to Rt. 41 South.
From the north take US 19 exit off I-79 and follow US 19 to US Rt. 60 East to Rt. 41 South.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Captured this shot after a few days of rain in the area. This was our first time here shooting the mill. Shot with a Canon 50d, canon 70-200f2.8L, polarizer and nd filter.
- Gear: Canon 50D, 70-200mm F2.8L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 262 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!