Bridge At Willow Creek
- Title: Bridge At Willow Creek
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Willow Creek State Park
- Nearest Town: Hudson, WI
- Brief Directions: From Interestate HWY 94, take exit #4 and go north on US HWY 12 for about 1.6 miles. Go straight on to County HWY U for about .3 miles to County HWY A. Continue north on HWY A 1.5 miles to the park entrance which will be on the left.
The park is about a 45 minute drive east of Minneapolis,
- Description: I originally had my 450xsi IR converted by LifePixel - which was great before the focus began slipping and the amount of grain was amplified considerably. Nvtls, after some frustrating back-and-forths with LifePixel, I decided to have my camera re-converted back to the factory standard. Still having the IR bug in my system, but feeling real frugal, I decided to purchase the Marumi IR filter instead of the more popular, and costly, Hoya brand. Needless to say, the results aren't bad. But, having to set an exposure time of at least a minute/half takes some getting used to. I'll probably have the camera re-re-converted again in the future. But, this time by MaxMax.
This shot was taken at the falls, which were facing in the other direction.
- Gear: Canon 450xsi, 24-105mm f4 L IS, Marumi IR Filter, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 182 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!