- Title: Asylum Trees
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Outagamie County
- Nearest Town: Grand Chute
- Brief Directions: Take Hwy 41 north to Double O and turn right. Go to Blluemound and go right. At the Tech College, turn right into the second entrance. Hike a very short hike along a nature trail to the cemetary.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: There is a nature trail right near our home that leads to the old, historical Outagamie County Insane Asylum Cemetary. The graves are unmarked and the trees have a beautiful picturesque quality. I love taking photographs all along area. It's beautiful all year. Being very new to photography, this is one of my favorite places to photograph.
- Gear: A simple Fuji Finepix
This Photo Has Been Viewed 576 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!