Cana Island Lighthouse
- Title: Cana Island Lighthouse
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Door County Wisconsin
- Nearest Town: Bailey's Harbor, Wisconsin
- Brief Directions: It is located just a few miles form Bailey's Harbor, Wisconsin on Cana Island.
- Notes: Photo was taken as clouds cleared shortly after sunrise in late September 2012.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Cana Island Lighthouse is the perhaps the most picturesque lighthouse in Door County, Wisconsin. It was built in 1869 and automated in 1944 and still lights the way for ships on Lake Michigan.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT; L - 18.0 - 270.0 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!