Mouth Of The Bad River
- Title: Mouth Of The Bad River
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Odanah
- Brief Directions: north of Odanah
- Notes: In autumn we climbed aboard an airplane in Ashland, WI and flew to the mouth of the Bad River upstream over the Penokee Hills.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Mouth of the Bad River as it enters Lake Superior. A Proposed iron mine at the headwater threatens the fragile ecology of this area.
- Gear: Airplane, Canon T2i with 28-135 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 211 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!